Total Assets & Equity

Major controlling shareholding stake rests with Ministry of Finance, Pakistan, at approximately 29%. Whereas, the remaining 71% is owned by a pool of private and public sector financial institutions. PMRC’s financial risk profile is also considered favorable where equity base has witnessed organic growth and International Finance Corporation (IFC) subscribed to PMRC’s 12% capital in Jan-2021. Initial financing has been under World Bank’s Housing Project, on-lent by the Government of Pakistan. Investment book, primarily comprising of government securities is healthy.

blank
  • Fax
  • +92(21)35633365
  • Registerd Address
  • Finance & Trade Center, 4th Floor, Block-A, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi -74400, Pakistan.
blank

Follow Us