- Develops, plans, and evaluates the organization’s activities across various departments to ensure compliance with the organization’s policies, procedures, and standards set forth for ICFR.
- Manage ICFR program of the company including communication with management and control owners, execution of testing and reporting to management.
- Provide frequent status and analysis to management on the status of ICFR project.
- Monitor for the proper implementation, execution, and documentation of ICFR.
- Identify gaps in control design and operating effectiveness and assist management with identification of process issues and the development of remediation plans.
- Actively monitor changes in the structure and finance processes to ensure the SOX controls are updated, and the changes are communicated, in a timely manner.