- Timely disseminate all applicable key rules & regulations of SBP to relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in timely review of Policy, Procedures, Manuals, etc.
- Coordinate with all departments of the Company for timely submission of accurate data/returns to regulators and other authorities.
- Assist in preparing IRAF Questionnaire.
- Review KYC form and providing support to Business for completion in case of any discrepancy.
- Timely Report STR (if any) to Regulator(s) and Timely Conduct Name Screening.
- Ensure internal risk assessment process for identification, assessment and understanding of TF risks including Transnational TF risk is adequate, effective and updated.
- Analyse major terrorist incidents that occurs within the country or abroad for assessing the possibility of use of the Company’s product, services and delivery channels and consider reporting of STRs (if require).
- Assist in preparing Internal Risk Assessment Report for AML/CFT.
- Provide assistance in AML/CFT trainings Conducted In-House.
- Provide assistance in Annual Compliance Risk Assessment Exercise.
- Educational Qualification: MBA/ BBA/BSC (Hons.) (from HEC recognized University or reputable foreign institution).
- Professional Qualification: Preferably ACCA/ACAMS.
- Experience /Knowledge: Minimum 2 years of AML-KYC/Sanction Compliance experience in Bank/DFI is must and broad knowledge of SBP AML/CFT Regulations and Compliance Risk Management Guidelines.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Computer Literacy: Must be proficient with MS Office.