- Ensure completion of all pre disbursal formalities pertains to Company’s financing products
- Effectively monitor / supervise timely completion of post disbursal monitoring of Company’s financing as per agreed TAT / SLA.
- Pursue legal Counsels for timely completion of Pre & Post disbursement formalities within approved time lines
- Ensure compliance with PRs, financing covenants relating to CAD activities
- Follow-up with Customers/business for registration of Charge with SECP
- Ensure sufficiency, validity and accuracy of entire loan/security/legal documentation for all customers/borrowers
- Work in close co-ordination with the business team to ensure and monitor that no unauthorized & unapproved transactions / Excess over limits / TOD / Disbursements without security, deviation with CP, CPM and SBP’s regulation occurs and exception if any identified are reported at the earliest. Further constantly follow up with business team for regularization of those deficiencies
- Ensure continuous monitoring of exposure against the available securities (Pledge/hypothecation and take /advise remedial measure in case of any shortfall and ensure monitoring of expiring insurance for assets held as Collateral and finances approaching maturity.
- Ensure validity of lien during life of the loan. Coordinate with Business team, Bank and customer where maturity of deposits on which lien is maintained is before expiry of loan.
- To supervise & monitor accurate and timely submission of CAD Monthly Updates and other internal and regulatory reports to concerned depts. As regards to limit expiries, documentation deficiencies and deferrals status, Security shortfall, Insurance expiries, Overdue Valuation & Inspection, CIB, PDOs etc.
- Ensure completion of all roll over formalities for roll over loans
- Perform review of the mortgaged portfolio in coordination of the business team including annual reviews.
- Monitor/manage release of Securities/Collaterals including timely issuances of NOCs (if any) with agreed TAT/SLA as per guidelines provided in Credit Policy / CAD Internal Process Manual
- Monitor /manage safe custody of all finance & security documents in vault under dual custodianship. Ensure archival (scanning) of finance & security documents. Maintenance of soft data of important files/ticklers in Sharing Drive as a part of BCP.
- Provide list of collateral for the issuance of bond
- Management of collateral during the bond tenor with replacement of portfolio from borrower to investor and rectification/creation of charge
- Ensure completion of all pre disbursal formalities pertains to Company’s Staff Finance House and Car with respect to disbursement
- Effectively monitor / supervise timely completion of post disbursal formalities of Company’s staff financing including swapping and BTF cases of Home Loans as per agreed TAT / SLA.
- Monitor/ discuss the pending collaterals of staff House Loan with respective staff and status will be shared with Head Operations.
- Coordinate with Valuators in order to conduct valuations pertains to staff House Loan and ensure to get valuation within approved time line and resolve the discrepancies mentioned in valuation reports.
- Coordinate with HR regarding initiation of any action for those staff, who have not completed the post disbursement formalities within approved timeline.
- Ensure release of collateral upon maturity of loans