- Dealing with financial institutions for new business generation.
- Advisory to clients on deal structures and security documentation.
- Facilitating clients for making alliance on projects and collaborations.
- Technical assistance to clients on their product design, environmental & social policies.
- Prepare business case for credit committee and addressing concerns over deferrals and exceptions.
- Review exposure limits and client’s security Portfolio.
- Innovate and suggest new mortgage products for our market to cater the changing market dynamics such a product for low and middle – income group, microfinance etc.
- Facilitating clients for their financing requirements, manage drawdown request and complete required procedures for disbursement.
- Follow- up with internal departments for ensuring resolution of pre and post disbursement formalities pertaining to loan cases.
- Perform financial analysis and draft report on potential and new customers.
- Lead complete transaction process, manage drawdown requests and complete required procedures for disbursement.
- Management support for strategy building, business plans and pool management.
- Representing company at different forums and promoting its offering.
- Ideal candidate should at least be ACCA, or MBA Finance / Marketing.
- At least 6 – 7 years of relevant experience.
- Should be well versed with Islamic banking & Finance.
- Islamic Finance Certification will be preferred.
- Good understanding of market research techniques.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities both writing skills and presentation skills.
How to apply: Interested candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned eligibility criteria may share their CV on email@example.com mention the position ” Senior Manager Islamic Business” in subject line.
Closing date: Candidates can apply latest by 30th May 2023.
PMRC is an equal opportunity employer and consider candidates fairly on the bases of their abilities, achievements, qualification and experience without any discrimination with regards to age, race, gender, creed, social class, marital status or disability.
Females and differently abled persons are encouraged to apply for the position.