- Manage General Ledger, Treasury system and other related systems for Trust
- Ensure recording of all transactions in relevant system
- Coordinate with External audit form for preparation of Financial Statements of the Trust on monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual basis in line with requirement of relevant policies and IFRS standards.
- Coordinate with External audit firm form for Regulatory reporting
- Coordinate with External audit firm for Taxation matters
- Coordinate with World Bank and Ministry of Finance (MOF) for additional financing for Trust
- Coordinate with MOF for any information required under Trust Deed and related agreements
- Open and maintain Bank Accounts for Trust
- Coordinate with Treasury for placements/investments of Trust Funds
- Prepare annual budget for Trust activities
- Assist Head of Trust for all financial matters of the Trust Function
Education: Preferably ACCA Qualified / CA partial qualified at least.
Experience: Minimum 6 years of relevant experience.
Interested candidates can share their CV on email@example.com subjecting “Manager Finance – Trustee” latest by 15th April’2022.