- Prepare Financial Statements of the Company on monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual basis in line with requirement of company policies, IFRS and other statutory requirements.
- Liaison with external and internal auditors in order to support the finalization of statutory and internal audit.
- Submit withholding tax and Sindh Sales tax to Government Treasury and WHT statement and Sindh sales tax returns and liaison with tax consultant for getting tax exemption certificate of the Company, Fund and other payments.
- Maintain accurate Chart of Accounts of the Company.
- Ensure timely submission of all Finance related statutory reporting.
- Ensure timely accruals/provision of income and expenses to record of the same and payments.
- Improvement/modifications in accounting manual and other policies in scope where required.
- At least 3 years of experience specifically in Finance Department of a Bank / DFI with in-depth knowledge of preparation of Financial Statements.
- Ideal candidate should at least be ACCA, CA part qualified or MBA Finance.
- Good understanding of relevant laws and Regulations including IFRS, SBP and SECP regulations.
- Good Analytical Skills.
How to apply:
Interested candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned eligibility criteria may share their CV on email@example.com. Mention the position “Finance Manager” in the subject line.
Candidates can apply latest by 3oth May 2023.
PMRC is an equal opportunity employer and consider candidates fairly on the bases of their abilities, achievements, qualification and experience without any discrimination with regards to age, race, gender, creed, social class, marital status or disability.
Females and differently-abled persons are encouraged to apply for the position.