- Information Technology
- Management of Primary & DR Datacenters Server Systems & Server Operating Systems ensuring that each server has 100% uptime. Accountable for administering and maintaining the 7x24x365 enterprise-wide systems.
- Management of Active Directory, Kaspersky Enterprise Solution & Storage environment.
- Management of HCI Module, virtual machines, Networking, Backup & Recovery of virtual environment.
- Providing server-end support for LAN/WAN based applications, Storage Area Network (SAN) and virtual environments.
- Manages and optimizes computer, software and network systems to ensure high levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the supported business applications.
- Perform backups of critical servers & application, routine audits of system logs and activity on all servers and devices.
- Install and configured new server hardware & software, supervising the installation at client end.
- Available on call outside of normal work hours for any emergencies or service interruptions, major activities that require evening or weekends.
- Review and scheduled releases of software updates, patches, service packs & servers tuning as necessary.
- Troubleshoot problems in networks, web services, mail services and Internet services.
- Liaison with service providers and vendors.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of operating systems, datacenter solutions, software and hardware.
- Management, Configuration & Troubleshooting of different series of Lenovo Servers, Storage & Backup Solutions.
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and correct hardware and software issues on servers, and workstations. Escalate incidents as necessary
- Trouble shooting and providing support to end users at all levels.
- Knowledge of website maintenance.
- Hold a Computer Science/IT Degree.
- Strong Technical & communication skills.
- 5 years of relevant experience.