- Spear heading execution of market research activities to continuously inform the Company’s product development processes and, creating public awareness about the Company’s products & services offering.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the Company’s advertisements and public awareness campaigns.
- Prepare PMRC annual marketing plan.
- Ensure PMRC message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts.
- Developing internal and external communications plans for strategic initiatives, employee-engagement projects, and product launches.
- Act as a Company’s spokesperson and represent the Company at a senior level for public events where necessary.
- Identification and effective management of key stakeholders in the Public Relations domain.
- Develop and implement tools for monitoring the public opinion about the Company’s products/services offering & image.
- Handle the corporate and communications affairs of the Company.
- Manage media relations, guide internal communications including updating the intranet / website & managing external communications.
- Provide strategic direction towards strengthening the Company’s reputation and relationships with key stake holders, including regulators and the media.
- Writing and editing press releases, as well as developing content for the company’s website, and other communications channels.
- Liaison with Head Business to promote PMRC products to its customers.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience in Marketing and Public Relations in the last/recent 10 years of employment/consultancy.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong strategic and project-management skills
- Knowledge of the banking and mortgage industry
- Well-developed analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated individual who demonstrates a strong level of creativity and critical thinking