Title: Business & Product – Officer
Hours: Full time
Job Type: Permanent
• Perform research on mortgage market and loan products offered in local and other markets.
• Coordinating with clients for data collection and to complete requirement as per standard formats
• Assist Head of Products on development of training content and marketing material for partner financial institutions.
• Coordinating with marketing agencies for website updation and social media management.
• Prepare and develop social media content for the company.
• Shall be familiar with the use of social media tools.
• Coordination with stakeholders for arrangement of training and development activities for Business and Products department.
• Coordination with research agencies on various projects.
• Assist senior staff to develop E&S compliance tools and checklists
• Devise strategies to cater and align PMRC products with change in market dynamics.
• Assist Head of Products to innovate new mortgage products to cater the changing market dynamics such a product for low and middle – income group, microfinance etc.
• Facilitating clients for their financing requirements, manage drawdown request and complete required formalities for disbursement.
• Follow- up with internal departments for ensuring resolution of pre and post disbursement formalities pertaining to loan cases.
• Perform financial analysis and draft reports on potential and new customers.
• At least Graduate preferred Master (MBA – Marketing)
• Should carry relevant experience of at least 2 years.
• Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics.
How to apply:
Interested candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned eligibility criteria may share their CV on email@example.com mention the position ” Business & Product – Officer” in subject line.
Candidates can apply latest by 15th October 2023.