- Internal Audit
- Assist the Group Head Audit in the development of Audit Strategy, annual Audit Plan and ensure execution of the same in a flexible manner.
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit in the preparation of audit budget covering salary, training and travel expenses,
- Take all steps necessary to maintain the independence of Internal Audit according to the Code of Ethics and report only to Head of Internal Audit;
- Ensure functional segregation from any other function of the Company by avoiding management responsibilities to avoid any conflict of interest;
- Update on a timely basis the Risk Profile of the Audit Universe of the Company;
- Suggest changes in the Policies of various departments to bring them in line with best practices and to fill up any regulatory gaps, if any;
- Carry out Audit as per Audit Plan and report the issues to various stakeholders as per criteria mentioned in the Audit Policy;
- Monitor the speed and follow-up with Issue owners for issue resolution as per target date;
- Assist in carrying out special investigations and other confidential agreements as per BAC direction according to the Audit Policy/Internal Audit Charter.
- Assist the management in specific non-audit services with the prior permission of the BAC as laid down in the Audit Policy.
- Undergraduate / Postgraduate degree preferably in Accounting, Finance, or CS.
- Partially qualified CA/CISA, along with some IT background.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience with Internal or External Audit.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to work under pressure whilst retaining the essence of good interpersonal skills.
What’s in it for you:
- Market competitive compensation and benefits.
- An orientation program for you to better understand PMRC, along with its departments, and get acquainted with your team to help ease in your new job.
- Challenging and rewarding working environment.
- A culture of continuous growth, learning, and development.
- Ample opportunities for internal, external, and online training.
- Employee Recognition Policy.
- A dynamic work environment that relies on collaboration.